The Carl W. Hall Funeral Home is hosting a free informational program on Saturday, May 5, 2018, from 6:00 PM till 7:30 PM at the funeral home. This will help every family plan for the future, right now. Guest speakers will be Attorney Jack Alpern of The Alpern Law Firm, Thomas Shortreed, Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., Patty Helmick, Real Living Volpini Reality Group, Ted Stazak, Edward Jones Investments, Leslie Cornicello, William Zamarelli Realtors, and Mark Hall, Carl W. Hall Funeral Services, Inc.
Times have changed, and we have noticed that many families are unprepared for their retirement and end of life circumstances. We have arranged with several area professionals to help us put on a free informational program that could greatly benefit you and your family. Here are the topics which will be covered:
- Retirement planning and investing proceeds you receive from insurance death benefits,
- wills, trusts, survivorship transfers and designated beneficiaries,
- Medicaid spend downs,
- protecting assets from nursing homes,
- selling your parent’s home when extended care is needed or as part of the settling of an estate,
- pre-planning funeral arrangements or final arrangements with a funeral service or cremation.
One thing is for sure, things do not always go as we think they will. By not pre-planning now, you will incur more legal and probate expenses. Today, many families get trapped in the legal red tape that could easily be avoided. Would you spend a modest amount, if it would save your family the stress and costs of probating your estate? Taxes can easily be lowered and even avoided with the correct estate plan. What have you done or what are you going to do to insure your estate is in order? How can you avoid nursing home costs eating up most or all of your hard-earned assets?
We strongly feel that someone in every family could benefit from this program and take the information they learn back to other family members and friends. Please plan to attend and bring a friend. Please call The Carl Hall Funeral Home at 330 394-4656 to reserve your seats. Seating is limited, reservations are required.
- The Inflation Reduction Act - September 13, 2022
- How Do I Trust Thee…Part II - July 1, 2022
- How Do I Trust Thee…Part I - July 1, 2022