We’re now offering our popular Medicaid seminar online. Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your family home & nest egg
April 16, 2020
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
We will also cover the topic of
Why thousands of seniors go broke every year due to medical expenses.
Many are forced to file for bankruptcy. There is a better way! Attend this FREE webinar workshop before you need Long-Term Care
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- Qualifying for Medicaid – how you can protect your home and retirement nest egg from nursing home costs.
- The 5-year Look Back – how it works and why planning early is vital to protect your assets.
- Preserving Your Medicaid Eligibility – activities to avoid so you don’t disqualify yourself from Medicaid benefits.
- Incapacity – how to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated.
- Immediate Need v. Medicaid Pre-Planning – the differences in these two types of planning.
- Maximize Assets – how to safeguard your assets to maintain your lifestyle and for the next generation.
We look forward to seeing you! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Jack N. Alpern
Jack Alpern is the founder of The Alpern Law Firm. Attorney Alpern graduated from the Ohio State University College of Arts and Science earning a degree in history and political science.
Attorney Alpern received his Juris Doctor degree from the Ohio State University College of Law. He also completed both Basic and Advanced Estate Planning courses at Case Western University College of Law after admission to the Bar. Attorney Alpern has helped over 3,000 families in Northeast Ohio achieve estate planning peace of mind.