Co-Authored by Attorney:
Jack N. Alpern
with Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch
Traditionally, estate planning has had a fairly narrow scope. The focus has been on what happens at the time of your death, and the only issues typically addressed have been:
- Who gets what you own
- When and how they get it
- How these transfers can be achieved at the lowest possible cost
While this approach is a great start, it does not take into account the real-life issues and concerns faced by today’s families. In fact, it completely ignores the very element of wealth that many of us hold most dear: our non-financial legacy.
Legacy Wealth Planning not only explores the shortcomings of traditional estate planning and identifies the more complex needs of modern families, it also explains a holistic new process called Legacy Wealth Planning that can help you:
- Avoid lost assets due to blended families or the remarriage of your surviving spouse
- Choose dependable guardians for minor children and circumvent common mistakes parents make
- Provide proper care for special needs children and avoid lost government benefits
- Protect your hard-earned assets from your children’s financial inexperience, divorces, and lawsuits
- Distribute your personal possessions and precious family heirlooms and capture your family’s life stories and wisdom for future generations
If you want to learn how to create a true and lasting legacy within your family, regardless of the size of your estate, look no further than this book!
If you would like to order a copy Click Here.