Beginning Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 7:00 PM, Jack will lead informal online virtual discussions and share his 50+ years of experience working with families about those sensitive topics you may have thought about but never said out loud, such as:
- How do I make sure my family stays together after I’m gone?
- Is it right or wrong to treat each child differently in my last will or trust?
- Should I decide in my last will or trust who receives the “stuff” around my house, or should I just let my kids work that out?
- Should I discuss my estate plan with my children (and grandchildren) now?
- Can an inheritance actually ruin the lives of those who receive it?
- Should I discuss my funeral and burial arrangements with my family?
- How do I make sure my family knows where all of my assets are located?
- Will it create friction in my family if I choose just one of them to be in charge of my affairs after I’m gone?
Come and participate—or just listen and be anonymous—but be a part of these once-in-a-lifetime group discussions and learn from others. If you are comfortable doing so, we also invite you to share your own experiences. Or, you can just type in your questions and listen to the discussion. Our goal is to try and build a community where free and open discussions are welcome in these trying times.
We also want to encourage you to invite a friend or family member to join the discussion. Remember what M. Russel Ballard stated, “Great things are brought about and burdens are lightened through the efforts of many hands anxiously engaged in a good cause.” Each attendee that “brings” a guest will be entered into a drawing to receive a free signed copy of Jack’s most recent book!!!
If you are new to Zoom or just not sure if you will be able to navigate the program, don’t let that stop you from attending!!! After you register, you will receive detailed instructions on how to access Zoom, chat in the chat bar, turn on and off your camera, raise your hand and rename your profile. Also, if you would prefer a “test run” on Zoom, please feel free to call our office or email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to set up a time to help you learn the ins and outs of Zoom.
Bring the popcorn and candy and enjoy!
“See” you soon.
(This is a free webinar)