The Alpern Law Firm Invites YOU to Attend a Free Estate Planning and Nursing Home Asset Protection Seminar
The Alpern Law Firm will be presenting a seminar on July 7, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. to discuss Wills, Trusts and Nursing Home Asset Protection.
At this informative seminar we will cover the following topics:
- PROBATE COSTS AND DELAYS: Avoid potential delays of 9 months to 1 year or more. Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’ and executors’ fees.
- NURSING HOME COST: Protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $9,000 per month in Ohio.
- DIVORCE: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce… up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
- REMARRIAGE: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
- ESTATE TAXES: Eliminate or minimize state and federal estate taxes.
- RETIREMENT PLANS: Choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries.
- INCAPACITY: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Power of Attorney. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
We are taking precautions to ensure the health and safety of all of our guests. In accordance with the state of Ohio’s recommendations, tables will be appropriately spaced and social distancing practices will be observed. Masks are optional. If you are concerned about a group setting, we are accepting individual appointments in our office, as well as virtually and by telephone.
Please either register using the link below or call our office at 1-800-307-5544!
We look forward to seeing you July 7, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. at The Mecca Barn!!