The Alpern Law Firm will be presenting a seminar on
September 17, 2019 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. to discuss Wills, Trusts and Nursing Home Asset Protection.
At this informative seminar we will cover the following topics:
1. PROBATE COSTS AND DELAYS: Avoid potential delays of 9 months to 1 year or more. Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’ and executors’ fees.
2. NURSING HOME COST: Protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $9,000 per month in Ohio.
3. DIVORCE: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce… up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
4. REMARRIAGE: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
5. ESTATE TAXES: Eliminate or minimize state and federal estate taxes.
6. RETIREMENT PLANS: Choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries.
7. INCAPACITY: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Power of Attorney. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
Refreshments will be provided and friends and family are welcomed to attend.
Please either register using the link below or call our office at 1-800-307-5544!
We look forward to seeing you September 17th at 5:30 p.m. at the Avalon!!