The Alpern Law Firm
Trustee, Executor and Power of Attorney School
Have you ever wondered how your family will know what to do when the time comes for your estate plan to be put into action?
One of the biggest reasons that estate plans fail is that the people you choose to settle your estate and manage your affairs (your fiduciaries) will not know what they are expected to do or when they are supposed to act.
Education and information are the keys for your family, successor trustees, executors and power of attorney (POA) agents to be ready to step in when they are needed. Our one-of-a-kind workshop is designed for them and for you and your spouse. Attendees will learn about the tools of your estate plan, the roles that various people will play, when they need to act, what they will need to do and what information they will need. We will also cover tips on what you can do now to prepare for the future, because simply making an estate plan is not enough.
The school follows a curriculum of written materials, review quizzes and Q&A sessions. Hypothetical case studies will be used to apply the real-life concepts that will be taught.
- What your future fiduciaries need to know
- The tools of your estate plan, how and when they work, and who can use them
- The role of your fiduciaries when you die or become incapacitated
- Common mistakes and myths
- Practical tips on being a trustee, executor or POA agent
- What you can do now that can make a difference later for your fiduciaries
- What can and should be done if you require nursing home care
Sign up today, seats are filing fast!!!